Oxford University - QUEENS-POLO-ML
2016 Fall/Winter Collection
Oxford houses the oldest universities in the English-speaking world and is therefore well-known for its prestige and excellence.
Queen's College, whose foundation dates back to 1341, is called so in honour of Queen Philippa of Hainault, wife of King Edward III of England.
The crest presents three red eagles on a white background.
The polo shirt is 100% cotton piece-dyed, that is to say the fabric is dyed after weaving, using reactive dye, which guarantees brighter and lasting colours.
On the top left there's the crest of the college, in this case Queen's College.
- Long sleeves polo shirt
- 100% cotton
- 60° C piece-dyed fabric using reactive dye
- Cotton collar and placket with twill structure
- Band insert inside collar and side slits
- Hidden buttons and ribbed cuffs with contrasting stripes
- Regular fit
- Patch with college crest on the top left and contrasting colours embroidery with name and foundation date of the college
- Wash at 30° C
To Europe and worldwhile
Via Email or Phone:email@example.com or call 0033613550514